Merry Christmas 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Photos, Status for WhatsApp and Facebook: There is much excitement and cheer in the air and not without a reason. On December 25, Christmas is celebrated across the world to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ. Sounds of hymns and carols and hearty laughter fill up the air, and so does the smell of delicious food.
Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020 Advance Wishes Images, Status, Quotes, Messages, Wallpapers, Greetings, Pics
People regal in the warm embrace of their near and dear ones and if you want to make this season super special, then spread some Christmas cheer and love by sending these Christmas greetings and messages to everyone you hold close.
* Count your blessing and make a wish under the Christmas tree.
May you have a Merry Christmas!
* ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace.
* Wishing you the best during this joyful season.
I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and lots of happiness.
Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: Christmas is the time to spread some cheer. (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
* Wish you all lovely people out there a Merry Christmas!
* May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note. Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: Christmas remains incomplete without carols and food. (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
* Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones.
* May the light of Christmas guide you in your journey ahead.
* I wish you good health and happiness as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: May things be bright this Christmas. (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
* May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings.
* I offer you this season’s gifts of unending joy.
* May this festive season sparkle and shine. Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: Wish your loved ones a Merry Christmas! (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer.
*Warmest greetings of this festive season.
* To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: Wishing you a joyous Christmas! (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
*May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to fill every desire.
* Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
* Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season.
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status: Christmas is the time for (Designed by Gargi Singh/The Indian Express)
Christmas Eve isn’t just the night before Christmas. It has a unique identity, with traditions and an energy all its own. While many people spend a sleepy Christmas Day secluded with family, Christmas Eve is known for being busy, social, and – perhaps most of all – merry.
Christmas Eve may also be the last chance you get to see people for awhile, as friends, coworkers, and classmates spend the day traveling home for the holidays.
All this points to the need for a different type of holiday greeting than what you might find in the typical Christmas card. With that in mind, here are some ideas on how to wish the people in your life a Merry Christmas Eve. These messages are perfect for sharing via social media post, text, or however you prefer to spread some Christmas (Eve) spirit.
- Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Wherever you are and whatever you do, I hope your Christmas Eve is joyous.
- Merry Christmas Eve, all! Hope your stockings are all bursting in the morning (and not with coal).
- Happy Christmas Eve! Hope you have all your Christmas shopping done and can relax by the Christmas tree with a good, strong glass of eggnog.
- Merry Christmas, everyone – and keep your eyes on the sky!
- Wishing everyone a warm, relaxing Christmas Eve surrounded by loved ones. Happy Holidays, all!
- Santa Claus and his reindeer might be zooming around the planet right now, but I hope your Christmas Eve is considerably less stressful. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas Eve sparkle, and your Christmas Day shine.
- Welp, my stocking is hung by the chimney with care, so I just wanted to take this moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays, everyone!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas Eve, folks.
If you’re looking to spread a little mirth, here are some humorous Christmas Eve greetings to share. For more laughs, see this list of funny Christmas wishes.
- Merry Christmas Eve! Hope everyone has a great time while Santa is too distracted to notice if you’ve been bad or good!
- ‘Twas the night before Christmas
And all through my house
Not a creature was sober
Especially my spouse!
- I have it on good authority that the Naughty List has been finalized. So live it up, people!
- It’s Christmas Eve, or as I like to call it, “The Night of Frenzied Shopping.”
- We haven’t had a “silent night” since we had kids, but I hope your Christmas Eve is peaceful!
- Merry Christmas Eve! Watch out for falling reindeer poop!
- Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas Eve. Oh, and don’t forget to put out the fire in your fireplace before you go to bed!
- Parents of young children, be sure to get to bed early tonight. Because you will be awakened at the butt crack of dawn.
Here are a few blessings to share with people on Christmas Eve. For more ideas, check out this list of religious Christmas messages.
- Wishing you a blessed and beautiful Christmas Eve, as we celebrate God’s love and the great gift He gave us on the first Christmas.
- Wishing everyone peace, joy, and love on this most holy of nights. God bless you all.
- On this night, our Savior was born. May you feel God’s love all around you this Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas Eve Eve
Finally, here are some holiday wishes for the evening or day before Christmas Eve. Because Christmas, as they say, starts earlier every year.
- Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Remember, it’s never too early to get your jolly on!
- Happy Christmas Eve Eve! This is the last minute to avoid last minute Christmas shopping.